Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yarn Swappy Goodness

My Starbucks and Yarn Swap box arrived today! I'm so excited! If it wasn't for the other projects I've got on needles I'd have cast on with my new yarn today. Its a beautiful variegated purple. Its so lovely! But I haven't decided yet what to make with it. I'm thinking some socks for me, but we'll see.

Besides the lovely yarn, I got some size 2 Comfort Zone dpns. They're so bendy! I may be using these to work on the socks I'm making for the wee ones. And I got some delicious biscotti, which is ofcourse all gone, but I did get a few bites before the hordes devoured the rest of it. There was also my Starbucks gift card, which will be great for those times when only Starbucks will help calm the craziness in life. And last but certainly not least is a lovely felted bag in a beautiful burgundy color with a drawstring closure. I'm thinking it'll work great for sock knitting projects.

Here's a pic of all the goodies:

No comments: