Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Realistic deadlines

Ok, so I have one pair of my Warm Woolies socks finished. I finished the cupcake, which was a piece of cake. ;) And I'm nearly finished with Gir. Should have him done tomorrow for mailing. A little late, but not nearly as late as I thought it would be. I've taken a step back in the knitting for the twins. I'm still going to make them sleep sacks maybe as Christmas presents, but for right now I'm going to just make them some hats since their birth day has been moved up nearly a week.

So after I've finished those projects, I'll have plenty of time to work on socks for the kids and figure out what to make for my Guilty Pleasures/Good Karma Swap partner. I'm so excited about this swap. Its my second one and my first(Starbucks and Yarn Swap) was very cool. At least the putting together my package to send my partner was. Haven't had the pleasure of getting my package yet, but I'm on pins and needles about it!

No comments: