Friday, February 27, 2009

Hmmm....

I was hoping to be able to say that I'm all done with a certain hat, but unfortunately not quite. Just 5 more rows or so to go. I'm ridiculously excited about that despite the fact that I still have a few odds and ends to put together to finish up my HLBOES spoilee's package. Probably due to the issues I had with getting started with it. I've learned a very important lesson about checking gauge, though I doubt that it will stop me from launching headlong into other projects without checking in the future. LOL


Actually here's the very first (and only) project I've ever done a swatch for! Only because I needed to try to match gauge with 4 other knitters. Yikes! Hope it all comes together well! I've affectionately dubbed it the BDT, cuz ain't it just? ;)

No comments: