Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm still alive!

The last couple weeks have been interesting and by interesting I don't necessarily mean that it was all good, but I think the good outweighs the bad so I can't complain too much except for the horror that is dial-up. There are no words to describe how much I would hate my life if I only had access to dial-up. Sure my life continued on without high speed internet, but I felt so out of touch with the world, my email and Ravelry! Sure I did have "more" knitting time, but much of it was occupied with children who fell prey to our winter trip nemisis, germs! If it wasn't/isn't one sick kid its another or two or three. I'll be glad to finally get home. The reason we're not home yet is quite the saga in and of itself, but I'll save that for another blog, there are kids desperate to feed their Neopets waiting for their turn.

Oh, and I gotta brag a little just cuz I'm proud of myself. I managed to get all the sweater ornaments done for the nieces and nephews! Yay me!

1 comment:

Jean in Georgia said...

Dial up! You poor thing! I only have that when I'm at my mom's house so I had to break down and get an air card to save my sanity. :)

Hope all are feeling better at your house soon.