Tuesday, July 1, 2008

As if...

I really needed another outlet to go on and on about whatever, but hey if helps me look like I'm not talking to myself, I'm all for it!

Actually this was started for two reasons: Ravelry and swap groups. I'd like to think these kinds of addictions won't hurt the innocent bystanders but only time will tell.

So, I signed up for second swap today. The first being the Starbucks and Yarn Swap and the second being the Guilty Pleasures/Good Karma Swap on Ravelry. And I SOOOO want to get in on the Yarn box next time they do it, but anyway...

I'm just starting to knit socks and puttering along on nothing too exciting while I try to find my next fun/interesting project. Its probably going to be something summery for me to wear. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: