Saturday, October 9, 2010

Yay me!

I'm nearly finished with my second puzzle ball of the set of them for the twids. Twids? you say. Yes, twids. My niece and nephew are fraternal twins and for the longest time they were known as the twinfants. Now that they are bigger however it no longer applies, so they have graduated to twids. I can hardly wait to get their presents in the mail to those little cuties! Thinking about it just makes me want to say, "Yay!"

And speaking of which, I'm working on socks for son #4 and they are going along quite well. Helps that he only has little preschooler sized feet, but still I seem to get better and better at socks with each sock I make. Though it does not however make me dread making them any less, go figure.

Then it is on to my mega project of the year: the wedding blanket for our friend Brian and his blushing bride Shelly. All prayers and good luck accepted, the wedding is a month. Still yay for the small victories!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the puzzles. Cute blog. I'll check back.

Draven Ames
http://dravenames.blogspot.com/