Tuesday, November 18, 2008

3 days!!!

Three days to Twilight and I'm trying to sorta keep myself busy knitting. The only problem with keeping busy knitting is that unless I have something else to engage my head, I'm sitting there knitting and dwelling on the fact that there are 3 whole days and a few hours until I get to sink into a semi-comfy theater seat and immerse myself in Twilight. 3 whole days!!!

Speaking of movies, here's a funny story. As a brief intro, we sometimes refer to Robby as Bob. One day last week, Sammy is demanding that Robby do something for him, but Robby is distracted with reading a book and doesn't respond in a timely fashion (according to Sammy). After a little while Sammy tires of trying to get Robby to cooperate and says, "I'm not happy, Bob! Not happy!" If you need help with that reference you need to watch/rewatch The Incredibles and pay close attention to the scene where Bob gets fired.


Oh, and here's a pic of my most recent FO, which I'm very proud of! This particular one is not mine to keep, but I fully intend to make myself one soon! Just not sure if I want to go with the black or purple Simply Soft Eco. Ok, my first choice was the dark red (autumn red, I think), but there wasn't any left. FIRST I've got to get some more Christmas presents taken care of though, right?!?

No comments: