Monday, October 13, 2008

Its official

I'm hooked. It took me all of approximately 14 hrs to finish Twilight and I can hardly wait to get my hands on the next one! The movie is a MUST see (for me, anyway). I have to see if I can find that Flair on Facebook again (and get it this time!) that says, "Voldemort killed Cedric Digory so that he could become Edward Cullen". When I first saw it I was amused, but not really having any appreciation for the story I let that Flair get away.

Besides my newfound obsession, I'm trying to get some Christmas knitting done while I'm recovering from this nasty sore throat/aching all over illness that has gone around the house this past week.

I really (and by that I actually mean REALLY, REALLY, REALLY) need to figure out exactly what I want to get done for Christmas so that I can cut out the extraneous impulse knitting projects I keep finding to do, especially because I have found the inspiration for a new story and I'm hoping that I can develop it into a book (and not just one that I print out or email copies to friends/family). We'll see how that goes what with the knitting, the homeschooling, and that other stuff (cleaning, cooking, laundry for example).

No comments: